Pictures

Friday, July 29, 2011

Our quick trip to Beaver Crossing

Monday around lunch time my mother-in-law called me and asked if I wanted to go to John's sister's for a couple days. So by 6 o'clock we had all 4 kids packed and buckled into the expediation and were on our way to Beaver Crossing to help freeze corn. Now I know some women would think that a 3 hours trip with their mother-in-law and a couple of days with both their mother-in-law and their sister-in-law would be horrible, but I actually like my in-laws. I enjoy hanging out John's family. John always jokes that his family likes me better than him. lol

Anyway here is some pictures of our visit. Here is Pat, my mil, my nephew Cana, and Livie. Livie loved baby Cana, you can see how he felt about her. Kari, trying to tempt us with her bowl of corn.

Only a SMALL portion of the corn we froze.

Doesn't this look like fun?!

Livie and Cana

My oldest, beautiful niece, Gracie. I love this girl, she is beautiful, smart, and funny. She is growing up into an awesome young lady! Did I mention that I am her favorite aunt?!JJ and HIS cousin Phinehas. The had such a blast playing with a castle and space ship together.


We also got to see a chicken being killed and cleaned while we were there, which was very entertaining to the boys. Alex and Uri were given the feet and got a big kick out of scaring Gracie and Mikaiah with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment