Pictures

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Goodbye Ben Franklin's!

Our local Ben Franklin's is closing which I find very sad. I don't get in there near as often as I would like. I used to go all the time to get different craft items, but since getting caught up in being a wife and mommy to 4 kids, I don't have time for crafts.

I actually worked there for many years, starting in 1999 when I was 15 until 2004. I started as a cashier, then frameshop, then craft manager. I love the customers, my coworkers, and just being among crafts. I still miss checking out people and working in the frameshop.

I am very sad that this store that has been serving the community for over 25 years will be closed at the end of the month! I pray that God would bless the loyal workers that have been there for over 10 years and that he would help them in their search for a new job.

No comments:

Post a Comment