Pictures

Monday, July 4, 2011

More Pictures

Friday we had a picnic with John's aunts and uncle and a bunch of cousins. Afterwards we walked over and let the kids all ride the rides. Here are some pictures from that. I have to say that I think my husband is the best looking man! He is such a sweet, sensitive, wonderful man. I can't imagine my life without him! We have been together 14 years in October and married for 9 years.




My friend Laura invited us over for the 4th of July. The kids had a bunch of fun. I think John enjoyed being able to light off some fireworks and blowing up some things. Too bad my brother didn't come down because then they would have had a ton of fun having a roman candle war like they normally do.




Here are some pictures of the kids from tonight.

"Don't bug me I am eating my cookie"




No comments:

Post a Comment