Pictures

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Getting rid of the flub!

For the like the 5th time this year I have started an exercise routine in hopes of trimming some flub off my body.(at this point I think using a carving knife would be quicker, but since I am not a turkey guess that is out of the question) So I have started working out once the kids are all down for naps with my Wii Fit.

I saw the commercial for a Zumba workout video kit and found out that they have Zumba for the Wii and really want to buy it. But since my dedication to exercise has been kinda touch and go in the past months(ok, my whole life. lol) I decided I will have a goal that I need to reach before I can buy it. So I decided that I need to stick to exercise for at least 4 workouts each week for 3 weeks to get it. I have workout almost daily for 1 week so I am doing pretty good so far.

My goal is to get my midsection and back a little less flabby and tone up my body. I don't necessarily have a weight that I want to be at, just want to be able to fit into my clothes better and if I go down a couple of sizes in the process than awesome! I just want to get back to a healthier weight for me and be able to enjoy my figure again while I am on a break from having anymore babies.

So please pray that I keep the motivation to stick to this! I know in the long run I will be glad I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment