Pictures

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Are you KIDDING me?!?!

I am so discouraged!! I have been working out for the past 3 weeks. Out of those 21 days, I have worked out 15 of those days and put in at least 15 minutes each time, but most of the time going over 30 minutes. I have been working out on the Wii Fit doing strenght training and aerobics and then doing some Zumba off and on.

Today I decided to see what my weight loss progress has been. Of course your weight goes up and down from day to day, but my first weigh in 21 days ago verses today weigh in I have lost a total of, drum roll please....... 0.2 lbs. That is right a whole whopping 0.2 lbs. Everytime I lost some weight and it went right back up.

Now I have noticed a change in the way my clothes are fitting, my pants are looser around the waist and in the legs, and my shirts feel looser around the bust. But I can't believe after working out for 3 weeks there isn't a bigger change in my weight. I am just hoping that means that while I am losing fat that I am gaining muscle so I am not seeing a change on the scale much.

No comments:

Post a Comment