Pictures

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Not exactly what I expected

Well my evening is not going as I expected. Tonight we were going over to John's parents for dinner and I was looking forward to a yummy turkey dinner. Instead John took Alex, JJ, and Livie over and I stayed home with Kennedy. She has a stomach bug and so I have spent my evening cleaning up after 6 rounds of her puking and getting thrown up 3 times.

I am praying that her sour stomach is over and that no one else gets sick. Just as every week, we really don't have time for people being sick. This week is teacher appreciation week at PVCA and I am to help out with it throughout the week. Plus I honestly don't want to be thrown up on again and would like to get this nasty puke smell out of my house!!!

But on a bright note, John brought me home the newest Chronicles of Narnia dvd to watch so I am watching that as we speak, or I guess, as I type
.

No comments:

Post a Comment