Pictures

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

He is growing up too fast!!!

Had a meeting today with Alex's teacher and the other kindergarten mommy. We are planning the kindergarten graduation. It makes me kinda sad, my little man is growing up so fast. We decided to get gowns this year in addition to the hats they always have. They will look so cute in their little gowns. And in addition to Alex's upcoming graduation which reminds me that he is growing up, he came home today upset because the little girl he likes said that one of his friends in her boyfriend. He was heartbroken. And was asking me when he could have a girlfriend when I told him he was too young to be thinking of having a girlfriend. He then asked me to call the little girl's mom to let her know that this little girl was too young. He told me that the little boy likes another girl also and Alex told him to forget about the other girl because it would make the girl that they both like sad if she found out. He said he would rather the little boy only like her even if it means she doesn't like Alex. Oh what a tender spirit my little man has! So today was full of reminders that my baby is growing up faster than I would like!! Seems like just yesterday he was placed in my arms for the first time and today he is wanting a girlfriend and graduating kindergarten.

No comments:

Post a Comment