Pictures

Monday, April 4, 2011

He is so smart!

So my husband being the amazingly smart man that he is(and taking strong, direct hints from his oh-so-subtle wife) is going to let me get away by myself for a couple of hours today. Now I am figuring out my gameplan. Need to run to cashway on school business, but not sure if I want to do that on my time. I am going to run to A-Z books and look around. Take my Bible study to starbucks and try to catch up on it some. Maybe even walk through the mall and enjoy being without kids to haul around. I am so excited. Just need to get the boys, cook lunch, and get kids down for naps, then I am off!! Need time to recharge and remember that I am still Mandi, not just a mommy all the time! So blessed that John is letting me get away!

No comments:

Post a Comment