Pictures

Friday, April 15, 2011

Gotta Love Snow Days!!

Last night as I went to bed, I really thought that the storm would just blow over. Well it did, bringing snow and nasty cold with it. So we used our last snow day in the middle of April. Praise God we still had it and don't have to make up before the end of the year.


So with a snow day be announced, that meant Mommy didn't have to go out in the snow with 4 kids. Thank you Lord!! So I stayed in my pjs until about 9:30 and made cinnamon rolls for everyone. We watched a movie and have just had a lazy day. I will have to venture out in the snow to pay 2 bills, but I am waiting until John gets up.


So here I sit in my living room, with Livie scooting around in her walker, Alex entertained by the Starwars Lego game Daddy rented him, and Kennedy and JJ are playing in the boys room(which means they are further destroying it), and I am thinking how amazing a large cold coke sounds right now and how truly blessed I am to have my husband and kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment