Pictures

Friday, April 29, 2011

I am so blessed!!

As I write this I am watching the royal wedding that I taped from earlier this morning. Kate is arriving at the church to meet her groom and it takes me back to my wedding.

There is no relationship that is more important in a person's life(other than their relationship with God) than their relationship with their spouse. It should be a top priority for everyone to cultivate on a daily basis. I am very blessed to be married to be my best friend. Yes John and I do have days where we get on each others nerves, after almost 9 years of marriage and seeing each other everyday that is bound to happen. But John is the one person in the whole world that knows the true me. He sees me at my best and at my worst, he has seen me through times of joy and times of complete darkness, he has been through my side through it all. There is no other person in the world I want with me for the rest of my life. He is an amazing man, husband, and father. He is a huge dork, who loves wrestling, funny movies, and quoting movies and sitcoms on a daily basis. He is a man in love with the Lord. He is the one God created for me and I fall more and more in love with him everyday. I am truly blessed to be married to just an amazing man and have 5 beautiful children with!!

No comments:

Post a Comment