Pictures

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Cleaning just isn't my passion!!

I am coming to find that it is true that you where you put your money is often your passion. So needless to say that I don't put alot of money into cleaning products. It is true, I will spend money on crafts, pictures, crafty items, but I don't like to spend alot of money on products that are just used to clean my house.

But today when I was trying to vacuum and I once again had to mess around with the vacuum hose because the screw is missing that holds a part of it up, and the piece that broke off the bottom keep refusing to stay in place, and it was ONCE AGAIN clogged up because it has no sucking power, John said that we were buying a new one.

So we went down and got one from Walmart and frankly it made me sick spending $50 on something that just sucks up dirt and hair. All the way home I kept thinking about returning it before John had a chance to open it and get it all together, but I resisted the urge. And I am glad I did. John vacuumed real quick and since it was one without a filter we were able to see everything it picked up. Man was that gross!! The canister was almost 3/4 full from dog hair and dirt that the other one just wasn't picking up anymore.

So although we spent $50 on something I would have prefered not to, I am so glad to have floors that are no longer full of dirt and hair!!

No comments:

Post a Comment