Pictures

Sunday, May 1, 2011

What an amazing God I serve

I love when I am reminded just how real Jesus is. Sometimes I tend to get so used to reading my Bible and hearing the stories of Jesus' life, that I just kinda think of him as just a character in a story. Not that I forget that he is my Lord and Savior, but sometimes I just lose sight of the reality that Jesus walked this earth, he breathed air just like me, felt human emotions just like me, bleed just like me.



Well today while I was doing my hair and feeling blue cause I was missing church for the second week in a row, this time because of a sick child, a news story came on the radio about how Israel is now offering tours that follow the path that Jesus took throughout his life. So people came walk where Jesus walked, see what Jesus saw, and experience what Jesus experienced. I instantly thought how amazing it would be to stand in the very spot that MY Lord and Savior stood. To follow the path that he once took. To feel connected to him in a way I have never experienced. Then I had one of those times that makes me fall to my knees and praise God!! I love how he draws us deeper and deeper in our relationship with him. He is not looking for just a superficial relationship, but a deep inimate relationship where we learn more and more about him everyday! What an amazing God I serve!!

No comments:

Post a Comment