Pictures

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Thank You Platte Valley Christian Academy

I am thankful to the ministry of Platte Valley Christian Academy! I am seeing the fruit of their labor through my boys' prayer life! Alex is quick to ask for prayer if he is hurt, sick, or having a hard time. He will tell me that I need to pray when I am having a hard time. To think my 6 year old is quicker to bow his head and speak to our God than I am at times. And just the other day when Kennedy fell and hurt her leg, JJ goes "it's ok Mom, I prayed for her." I LOVE that they are learning that their first thought in time of need is to go to their Savior, not the last resort!! PVCA is a huge blessing in our lives!! I am so thankful to the teachers, aides, fellow board members, and parents of the school. I love this school!!

No comments:

Post a Comment