Pictures

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Morning sicknes blows chunks!!!

I have been feeling pretty sick this pregnancy. I remember being sick with the boys but I don't remember being this sick. And I wake up feeling sick and it just gets worst as the day goes on. Since the morning sickness, ok more like all day sickness, started I have been miserable most afternoons and evenings. The mornings actually are the better part of the day for me.

This picture shows how I feel a good amount of time of my days is spent.

I don't feel like doing much and feel totally useless most days around the house. The kids seem to notice my feeling cruddy and take advantage of it. They try to get away with more than usual.

I am so ready for the morning sickness portion of my pregnancy to be over!!

No comments:

Post a Comment