Pictures

Monday, July 16, 2012

Not too much longer

School will be starting here in North Platte soon. Ryan starts back in a month and Alex, JJ, and Kennedy will start right after labor day. Yes that does mean I have a month and a half(give or take a few days) before I have 3 mornings a week with only 1 child, 2 mornings a week with only 2 children and until 3:30 with only 3, but still I am looking forward to it.

There is still things we are hoping to do this summer, such as going to Island Oasis(John went with Alex and JJ, but we haven't got to take all the kids yet), tie dyeing tshirts, picnics and such and I look forward to doing those things. But I am also looking forward to having a more quiet house and being able to try to get some organizing and cleaning done. Hopefully by the time school starts I will be feeling more human and less like a vomiting machine.

Here is the way I envision my days of fewer kids:

 BAKING!!!

I really do like to bake, but I don't do it very often. It always seems like I have other things to do or I don't really keep many baking supplies on hand. But I just recently recieved a friendship amish bread starter and I am so looking forward to being able make some. I found a website with 224 different recipes and they sound so yummy. I have had amish bread starters before and loved them, but got out of baking them. Hoping to keep with baking every 10 days and having fresh goodies for my family to enjoy.


LAUNDRY!!


Now this by I in no way mean I am so looking forward to doing laundry, but I am looking forward to having time without kids running around unfolding clothes and knowing over piles so I can get caught up and stay caught up. Maybe then I hate doing laundry so much.


Cleaning!!
Again, I don't mean I am looking forward to cleaning all day, everyday, but I am looking forward to not having kids running around and undoing everything faster than I can accomplish anything. Maybe then by the time the kids come home from school, the house will be in order and they can be more responsible for their stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment