Pictures

Saturday, July 7, 2012

Cloth diapers

So with this little one being my last baby, I decided I am going to go ahead and try cloth diapers. I have toyed with the idea with both the girls, but never bought any.

So today after talking to a friend on facebook and looking at diapers on ebay, I went ahead and place my first bid EVER on ebay and on the auction. I won 5 diapers of my choice. Well there is a challenge, because I have no clue what I am having. I feel like this is a boy, but who knows. So I went with neutral colors, kinda. I mean they look kinda boyish to me since I always pick very girly stuff for my girls, so anything non girly looks boyish to me.

So my plan is to get diapers off and on through the months to come so I have a good stock ready when the baby comes, but I will probably wait to bid on anymore until I find out if I am having a boy or girl. And I am also going to try and get educated on cloth diapers and how to launder them.

John isn't too thrilled by it, but I figure since we have gone through potty training with JJ which means I have had to deal with ALOT of poopy underwear and had to clean them out and wash them, so I figure this will be similar.

I am praying this is a good idea for our family and not a huge mistake. But hey Walmart always has disposables.

No comments:

Post a Comment