Pictures

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Day 6 of Giving Thanks

I know, I know I am behind so today I am catching up.

For Tuesday I am thankful for our first daughter Kennedy Jean Elizabeth. She has been such a joy to have in our lives. She is definately a princess!! She LOVES to wear dresses. And I don't mean just loves when she gets a chance to wear them. She loves dresses so much, that that is basically all she wears. She only wears pants or shorts about once or twice a week. She loves all girly things.

She is currently struggling with have a strong will and having to obey others and allow other to do things she wants to do. Praying she can learn how to control herself without too many more issues like she has been having.

I am so thankful that God has blessed us with the gift of Kennedy in our lives. Parenting girls is different than parenting boys that is for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment