Pictures

Saturday, November 3, 2012

Day 3 of Giving Thanks

Today I am thankful for the blessing of our angel Jacob. Jacob is our first baby who we lost at 15 weeks gestation. I am so thankful for the time we had and that we now have meeting our little boy to look forward to when we meet in heaven!

Losing Jacob was incrediably hard for John and me. We never imagined we could loose a baby, who goes into a first pregnancy with that thought.  So when we found out that he was gone and we had to make the decision of what to do, we felt like fish being asked to breath air. I am so thankful that God was there to carry us through that and show us mercy along the way. He even blessed us in finances, because when John's boss heard why John was off he refused to make John use his vacation for the delivary and funeral of his son and gave him bereavement pay.

The short life of Jacob gave us a deep love for our children. We know how short our time can be and we want to cherish every moment. We will never forget our sweet Jacob Robert. And now with the addition of Emmalee, I have my six babies I always wanted, 3 boys first and the 3 girls last. God is soooo good!!

No comments:

Post a Comment