Pictures

Saturday, November 17, 2012

Day 15 of Giving Thanks

Today, as for my 15th day of giving thanks(yes I am catching up ONCE again, lol) I would like to thank God for comfortable pj bottoms. ESPECIALLY when I am pregnant and the button from my jeans are causing irritation on the under side of my baby belly. (I wear my regular jeans during pregnancy, pregnancy pants never fit right)

Now I will not wear pj bottoms all day long(although some days I am tempted) because it is a huge pet peeve of mine. I don't even like to stay in my pj's all day when I am sick. Yes sometimes I wear them until about 10 on days I don't have to go somewhere, but I always get dressed for the day. But I love when it is an appropriate time of the evening that I can slide into my pj bottoms and feel comfty!! Thank you God for giving us comfortable pj bottoms!!

No comments:

Post a Comment