Pictures

Sunday, November 18, 2012

Day 18 of Giving Thanks

I am extremely thankful that my children always have clothes! I mean we are extremely blessed by my mom and my sister in this regard! My mom loves to find clothes for the kids, so she keeps them pretty decked out, which is extremely helpful with 5 kids. And since the boys are only 2 years apart and so are the girls, I am able to pack away clothes when Alex and Kennedy outgrow them and have them for JJ and Livie.

And then with my sister having a girl only 2 years older then Kennedy, she passes on Bianca's clothes to us. So we are extremely blessed that we don't have to buy clothes all the time. Usually our kids end up with so many clothes that we then weed them out. And then we can bless others with our hand me downs.

So I am thankful for the blessings of clothes for my children!

No comments:

Post a Comment