Pictures

Saturday, February 25, 2012

The right size!

I don't quite understand why some woman are so into squeezing their bottoms into pants that are way too small. Do they think that it makes them appear smaller? I saw a woman tonight who probably was a size 22 if she were to buy pants in the size she needs, (now I am a plus size woman, so I am not knocking her size at all) but she squeezed her bottom into probably a size 15. It looked uncomfortable!  Not to mention that it made anything that didn't fit in the pants to push up and over the pants and made her appear WAY bigger than she was. It looked like her top half and her bottom half belonged to 2 different women.

This seems to be something that I see more and more when I go downtown. I just want to tell these women to not be concerned with fitting into the pants that are a size they want to fit into and buy the size that actually fits. I totally understand the desire to be in a certain size, but when I am able to slip into the size I don't want to be uncomfortable the whole time. I wish women would be more comfortable in the way they are and not always trying to be something they are not.

1 comment:

  1. I agree completely! We look so much better when we're wearing the right sized clothing, no matter what size it is. Last summer we went to a fountain/water play area for the kids and there were a couple of women there who were wearing bikinis that were WAY too small and then... one of the women was running through the fountain and the next thing you know... Well, we don't go there anymore because I really don't want my kids to be exposed to it. Its sad, really. I guess we'll stick to the beach in the morning when no one else is around to show off their stuff!

    ReplyDelete