Pictures

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Baby Quilt

One of the teachers at PVCA had a baby last month. The school has so looked forward to the birth of this baby. The kids were praying that she would get pregnant all last year, so we were all thrilled that she was pregnant this year. Tomorrow we are having a baby shower at the school for her and her little girl. Apparently she brought the new baby to the school the other day and all day Alex kept telling me how cute the baby was, how beautiful the baby was, etc. I think he wants another baby sibling. lol

Anyway I decided since I had quite a few quilt tops done, I would finish a quilt for the precious little girl. Of course I decided to go to the Quilt Rack to get the back and binding, which made it more than if I had gone to Walmart, but it will be so pretty. I made a mistake though and had John pick up high loft batting because it was cheaper and I forgot how it makes the fabric not lay as flat as I like. Oh well. It will be beautiful anyway. It is light pink, lavendar, and white. Very girly and pretty. I will have to post a picture after I get it all done.

No comments:

Post a Comment