Pictures

Monday, March 5, 2012

Big Fall for Such a Little Girl

Had a bad scare today. JJ came to me and told me Livie had fallen. At that point I didn't hear any hysterical crying so I didn't figure it was a bad fall, but as I got closer to the boys' room she was crying really, really hard. JJ was even crying because of how badly she was crying.

Come to find out she fell off the top of the ladder as she was trying to climb over the railing on Alex's bed. She fell down on her back onto the wooden flooring. So of course I rushed her off to the Urgent Care. After seeing the doctor there, getting a cat scan, and seeing the doctor again we were told that she looked good. Her cat scan showed no bleeds, but he warned us that sometimes there can be really small bleeds that the scan doesn't pick up so we are to watch her carefully.

It is scary knowing my baby fell from about 6 ft up. Praise God she is ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment