Pictures

Monday, August 1, 2011

Need to find a good idea!

I have found that a couple of the blogs I really like to read have something that they post about alot, one posts on crocheting projects, one on cakes and muffins they cook(they look AMAZING!!), one I just found on the cool bento boxes she sends for lunches for her kids each day, another on things they are loving that week, another weekly pictures. So I am thinking I need to find something cool to post on regularly. I have a great idea.................................................... Livie's daily poopy diaper, or how big today's laundry pile is, or what bug the boys found today. Just kidding, I said a COOL idea.

So I am going to have to think on this and see what I want to post on regularly. Might have to borrow an idea from someone.

No comments:

Post a Comment