Pictures

Monday, August 1, 2011

My Big Bro!!

I have been extremely blessed to have a brother who is more then a brother, he is truly one of my best friends. He is 20 months older than me, but in school he was a year ahead of me. And we actually graduated the same year, I recieved my diploma before he did.(A comes before C, haha) And that might have bothered most brothers, they might have viewed it as annoying their their little sister was sitting beside them during graduation and sharing a party, but not my brother. We had a blast joking during graduation.

In fact my brother and I are still really close. He just so happens to be John's best friend, so when he comes to visit, all the family is happy, I get to see my brother, John gets his video game buddy, and the kids get their cool uncle to play with. John and I actually met through Casey, they used to play football together.

Casey is an amazing man. He is funny, sensitive, and has a huge heart. I pray that someday the Lord will bring the right woman into my brother's life, a woman who builds him up, loves him despite his flaws(yes, even he has some), and create a strong marriage and family with him.

My brother is always up for goofing around. Here is him wearing his sweater for our "ugly sweater party" with the youth kids.

And here is a picture of Livie, Casey, and me(not my favorite of me, but I love it anyway because I don't get many pictures of us together) My prayer for my brother is that he would start to see himself as God sees him, as someone beautiful and precious, someone he created with a purpose that only he can do. To realize that he is not only worth something, but he is invaluable to the kingdom of God and that he would no longer get his sense of value(or sometime lack of value) of himself from other's views.


I love you Casey and am so proud of the man you are and the man I know God has for you to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment