Pictures

Thursday, August 18, 2011

So I haven't posted in a while. It has been kinda crazy around here. The 2011-2012 school year is getting ready to begin which means extra stuff for us to get done. This year since I am the only one on the education committee that will be able to be at the school, I am overseeing it. Which is kinda a good thing. I have alot of stuff to do for admissions committee to get ready for the first day of school so being there through the week will give the chance to get it done.

I am so excited for the new school year. We have an amazing group of teachers and a great bunch of students. The Lord has blessed us extremely the last couple of years and saw us through changes in the school. Now we are at a point where we are seeing new leaders rising up, parents excited and more active in the school, and just an amazing attitude for this year. I can't wait to see all the kids again. I know the kids are extremely excited too.

Platte Valley Christian Academy this is going to be an amazing year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment