Pictures

Friday, August 19, 2011

Getting ALITTLE Frustrated!!

I have been making exercise a regular part of my daily routine. For the past 2 months, after lunch I lay the kids down for nap/quiet time while I exercise on most days. I started doing Zumba workouts and have been working up how long I can do it. I started off with the beginning 20 minute workouts and couldn't even make it through 10 minutes when I first started. The got through the whole 20 minutes. Worked up into the intermediate 20 minute workout and got through that also. Today I did the 45 minute intermediate workout and got through 38 minutes of it. It feels so good to sweat and work off some of my stress.

I also have been trying to do some toning and strength training on the Wii Fit game. I have been enjoying working out and feel really accomplished when I get through a workout. I even have noticed my body becoming more toned.

But I am a little frustrated about the scale. I will lose 2 lbs and then gain it back, lost a lb, gain it back throughout the month. So after 2 months of working out according to the wii fit scale today I weight a lbs more then I did when I started. How on earth is that possible. My clothes are fitting better, according to measurements I have lost inches, so why is the scale not showing any change. I so want to lose all my baby weight. Last time I started working out I lost 7 lbs in 2 weeks and kept it off while working out. But not this time. I am even eating less and craving better foods.

So really, WHAT IS THE DEAL!?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment