Pictures

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

I AM her mommy!!

I believe that JJ is slightly confused about Livie. Before we had Livie we watched a little girl named Mindy. We watched her 3 days a week from the time she was 3 weeks old until she was about 10 1/2 months. Then because we were having another baby I decided to not watch her anymore.

Well JJ has been asking me off and on for months now if Livie is ours? Where is Livie's mommy? why doesn't Livie go home? The other day he asked if we could keep Livie. I said yes we are keeping her! He then went to Kennedy all excited and said "Sissy we get to keep Livie!" He then asked if Livie's mommy would be sad that we were keeping her. I said "JJ, I am Livie's mommy." He cocked his head, looked at me like I was crazy and goes "Your not Livie's mommy, your our mommy." I said "I am all your mommy." He then walked away saying "Mommy your funny."

Even though JJ doesn't quite believe it, Livie is our baby. I am her mommy, and she isn't going anywhere. And here is a picture to prove that Livie is my baby, a picture of me, Livie, and JJ right after she was born in the hospital. SILLY BOY!!




No comments:

Post a Comment