Pictures

Monday, May 2, 2011

Praying it is over!!

I was praying that this bug that Kennedy had would not spread to the rest of the family. And after a full day of no pukey kids and no upset stomachs I thought we were in the clear. But this morning started with me finding Livie caked in puke. She had thrown up in her sleep and slept in it all night. It was crushed in her hair. So that required a bath and watching all her sheets and blankets.

Then Alex started complaining of a stomach ache, but since he had ate a bunch of lunch meat without my knowledge I figured it was from that. So I sent him to school and got a call at 10 to pick him up. So I had him lay down and he and Livie lounged around all day just feeling cruddy, but no more puke. Then around 4 after doing some laundry I walked into the living room and found Alex puking out the living room window. Why the window I don't know, but thankfully I didn't need to clean up any puke.

So then after lunch, Livie was acting really cranky and I went to feed her and she refused, which isn't like her. I set her up, she looked at me and puked all over me. And then did it again.

Well after a shower I feel(and smell) much cleaner, but I am PRAYING that this bug is done and over with!! I don't want to be puked on anymore. My limit is 4 times in 3 days!!

No comments:

Post a Comment