Pictures

Friday, May 6, 2011

Every Friday at Platte Valley Christian Academy the school has chapel, where pastors, missionaries, and people in ministries come and speak to the kids. Well today the guy from Bethel Bible Camp came and gave all the kids brochures for summer camp. I happened to be at the school for a meeting and Alex's teacher told me that Alex had signed up for summer camp. Sounds like my boy, make plans before checking with mom and dad.



Anyway so he started telling me about the camp as soon as I picked him up and was asking to go. I said "but if you go to camp you will miss my birthday. Don't you want to celebrate my birthday." I was trying to tease him because I knew we would probably let him go. He goes "yes, Mom, I want to celebrate birthday AND go to camp. But I can only do one, so camp is more important." Made me laugh!!


Then when I picked up JJ from class, he goes "Mommy, I love you. You are the bestest mom. I love you the most on Fridays." I got a kick out of that!!

No comments:

Post a Comment