Pictures

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Why do I even bother?

I am seriously wondering why I even bother cleaning my house. It seems like whatever area I end up cleaning I find dirty within 10 minutes and if I start to make a dent in the laundry then I go into rooms and find a bunch more clothes. My house is seriously a mess right now, and I have washed dishes twice today, picked up the living room, kitchen, vacuumed the floor in the red room(cant do the rest of the house cause John is sleeping and it would wake him up), used a pumis bar on a toilet with this gray funky stuff in it(don't even want to know what it was, but know the boys have been "forgetting" to flush that toilet), folded some clothes and put away 2 baskets full, had the kids pick up their rooms, and picked up clothes in the bathroom. Yet there is stuff all over the living room again, I have a HUGE pile of laundry to fold and put away, there is more dishes to wash, 2 bathrooms to finish cleaning, the kids rooms are more by their standards than mine, floors to vacuum, etc. I feel like even though I have been busy for a couple hours doing stuff, it isn't even apparent when there are 5 kids in the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment