Pictures

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Things I will miss when the kids are grown

1. Hearing "Mommy, you are the best mommy," from Kennedy and JJ.
2. Dancing with Livie as she sings to me about dolls.
3. Having Alex come up and give me a hard kiss on my cheek.
4. Alex saying "ACME" after watching Reba.(he doesn't do this anymore but when he was about 2 he did it all the time, and once even woke up in his sleep to say it."
5. Having JJ take my face in his hands and looking into my eyes and saying "I love you."
6. Seeing the kids eyes light up when they talk about something they are excited about.
7. Watching the kids laugh while being tickled.
8. Cuddling on the couch and watching a movie with ALL the kids on my lap.
9. Hearing the kids saying "Ewww" when they see John and I kiss and then coming up to get a kiss from both of us.
10. Having kids fall asleep on my chest.

No comments:

Post a Comment