Pictures

Thursday, December 8, 2011

365 Days of Christmas

Tonight was Platte Valley Academy's annual Christmas program. It was called "365 days of Christmas" and was so cute! The kids did such a good job! I was so proud to see my handsome little men up on the stage looking so cute in their suits.  I made all the kids dress up, so we were one good lookin' family tonight! It was a great night of fun and fellowship! Reminds me why I love PVCA so much!!

Here are some pictures:
Livie and her daddy


Kennedy, posing like a little princess

Mommy and Kennedy
 Me and John(hate how fat my face looks!)
 Ryan and me(even though he is making a face, he asked me to take a picture with him)
The kids singing.
What a good lookin' group!! Kennedy wasnt thrilled with getting her picture taken. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment