Pictures

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

My Little Jet Plane

I love that my Lord and Savior cares so much about me that He shows that love through others. The Bible says that if we are children of God, then the love of Christ should show through us and we should be like a light. I have to say that my little JJ is definately a light when I am down. He shares the love of Christ with all he comes across, especially those that he senses are down and need encouragement.

All morning he has been telling me "Mommy, you are my favorite mommy," (I wanna know how many he has. lol), "Mommy, you are the best mommy," "Mommy I love you with my whole heart," "Mommy, you are so pretty and smell good," etc. He has been showering me with hugs and loves. I am so blessed that God gave me a son who has one of John's best traits, the gift of encouragement and affirmation.

JJ might be an extremely ornery child at times, but he knows how to melt your heart and share the love of Christ!!

No comments:

Post a Comment