Pictures

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

14 years

Yesterday was John and my's dating anniversary. We have been together since 1997. 14 years I have had that amazing man by my side. I have been really blessed with our relationship. The years have deepened our relationship into so much more than I could have ever imagined.

So what did we do on our anniversary, you ask. Nothing out of the ordinary. He did bring me a starbucks coffee in the morning and it was really yummy. Then he went to sleep, I went on with my normal Monday, then woke him up so we could meet with Ryan's new on-going case worker. I made dinner, then took Kennedy to dance, came home and got kids to bed and then watched House together. It was a nice night of just being together.

I absolutetly love that we can just be on the couch cuddling and still enjoy our nights. We don't have to be out doing something to get time together all the time to feel connected.

Anyway here is a picture of John about a year after we started dating. This is the boy that I feel in love with.
And this is my man now. Nevermind the little boy looking all crazy in the picture. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment