Pictures

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Maybe tomorrow.

As I said in my earlier post, this past week has been pretty rough on us. But I am so thankful that it is getting better. We are seeing God's grace and mercy and his protection in this situation. Praise the Lord for the peace He is giving us.

It has been a super crazy week though. Not only did we have all the stress from this attack, but we also had our normal day to day life to go through. Tuesday I don't think I got much down time. Got kids to school, then took Ryan to counseling, ran to Walmart after dropping him off, then realized I left part of my stuff at Walmart, but didn't have time to run back then, talked to the counselor, picked up pizza, took Alex some for lunch, came home and ate real quick, took Ryan back to school, ran back to Walmart, came home and changed, went to court for the second appearence of Ryan's case(mom didn't show up again), came home and got kids ready for family pictures, picked up boys from school, then had then changed and we got family pictures, then dinner, and some play time for kids, then put them all to bed. Needless to say it was a long, crazy day, and Wednesday was equally crazy. I would just like ONE day a week where I don't have to go anywhere but taking kids to school and picking them up. To be able to catch up on my housework for the week. Maybe tomorrow. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment