Pictures

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Well we made it to Casey's with our sanity still intact. It was kinda touch and go for a while, with Kennedy and JJ fighting in the way back and me threatening to climb through the car to come settle it for them(believe me they would not have liked it if I had to scale my way through the expedition to reach them, mama would have been mad!), Livie screaming to have food continously as a peace offering for keeping her in a carseat for 6+ hours, Alex going between asking me to help him with his homework, helping him on his gameboy, and begging to play games on my phone, Ryan being aggrevated by all the noise(you weren't the only one buddy! lol) and the endless question "Are we there yet?" that started before we even passed the Maranatha sign outside of North Platte.

But we got here. I have never seen 2 parents so thrilled to be out of a car before. I am not looking forward to the drive back.

Casey ended up having to go work today, so we are going to go through the mall and see if Dick's Sporting Goods has a rock wall here. I just hope the kids cranky attitudes stop SOON!!

No comments:

Post a Comment