Pictures

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

To use or not to use!

Tomorrow is John and my's 15 year annivesary of when we started "going out." FIFTEEN YEARS!! That is pretty amazing for a couple who are 28 and 30. Got to say I am pretty proud of our 15 years of being together and 10 years of marriage. In the day and age where relationship all seem to have a short shelve time, we have made it a long time. And we plan on going for the long haul!!

Anyway last week we exchanged gifts. Of course by exchanging gifts I mean that John went and picked up both of the presents. I did however tell him what to get himself and I picked it out all by myself. But since his was a xbox game and it needed to be purchased at the local Game Stop so I had him get it. Plus I think he secretly wanted to go look around.

I was blessed with a gift certificate for a  pregnancy massage. I am so thankful for it. My only problem is that last time I recieved a gift certificate for a massage from John, I held onto it for 6 months until it almost expired. Not because I didnt want to use it but because I am the type who looks forward to things like that. And the longer I hold onto it, the longer I have to look forward to it. Once I use it, then it is gone and I don't have it to look forward to when I am trying to get through a really tough week.

Now here I am in alot of back pain and just miserable and think I should go use it today. But my fear is that today I will feel good and maybe tomorrow, but the way I have been feeling, I will just have another day of back pain with nothing to look forward to. lol Oh the dilemia of a special treat to look forward too. To use or not use until a later day. That is the question. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment