Pictures

Thursday, October 18, 2012

15 years

Yesterday John and I celebrated 15 years of being together. Fifteen years!! I can't believe it!! I mean for being 28 and 30 that is pretty amazing and then to add to that 10 years of marriage and 4 children that bring joy to our lives, 1 angels we are excited to hold one day in heaven, and our precious baby girl due in January, I am amazed at how much God has blessed us.

Has it always been easy? Heck no! Has it always been joy and laughter? No, No, NO! There are days where I would just as soon run him over with my SUV(just kidding, or am I? lol) but then I am reminded why I love him. Yes, he might drive me nuts at times, but he is truly my soul mate! All of our trials, have made our relationship stronger!! I love him more today, than the day I married him!!

I am so thankful that I didn't have to search the world for the man I would marry. I praise God for bringing us together. It has been a crazy, amazing, and awesome 15 years!!
John and I probably in 1999 or 2000 

No comments:

Post a Comment