Pictures

Thursday, March 15, 2012

I found out this morning that a friend of my best friend was killed in a car accident yesterday. She was driving on the highway and apparently didnt see the bus that was stopped at a railroad crossing and ran into it at full speed. This just made it so much more real to me knowing that this woman was a close friend of my best friend. My friend has talked to me in the past about this friend and her loss of 3 babies and other things. I didn't know this woman but I knew about her, prayed for her and her pregnancies, including her current one.

It made me realize how you never know when your last day is. You could wake up tomorrow and a horrible accident could happen and your family could have to continue their life without you. It is so sad and surreal! Makes me so sad! Please pray for the family of this young wife and mother. I am sure her husband and 3 year old daughter will have some hard and dark days to face.

No comments:

Post a Comment