Pictures

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Yeah, I know I am different!!!

Ok, so as I get older I have decided to embrace my uniqueness. There is no one else like me on this earth and I for one think I am pretty awesome. And oh so humble. Anyway I have many quirks as I am sure John would agree with.

One is my love for breaking out in commercial jingles at the weirdest times. Yes, I know I am a dork, but hey that's me. I love jingles, they are fun to sing especially when you really get into singing them. Well this is one trait that I have passed onto Alex. I find it quite funny when he just randomly starts singing a jingle!

So another quirk of mine is that I have no problem with having a sticker placed on my face and wearing it in public. Often when we got to Walmart we get those little stickers that the door greeters hand out. They used to be the smiley faces, but now are blue round stickers with three yellow lines on them kinda like a petal. Well some people put them on their shirts or hands, but not the Schimeks. Our favorite place is right in the center of our foreheads. And I have been known to walk through Walmart with it there.

So the other day we bought some birdie stickers for Kennedy and this is what she did with them..............................





So not to be left out Mommy had to join in..................................................





And we also like to dress up. And so here is Livie being a little diva.........................................










So that is a little bit about me. I am a dork, I married a dork, and we are raising our little family of dorks. We are unique and different, but God made us with a special purpose. Something that only we can do for his kingdom. And I for one am not ashamed of who God created me to be. Although sometimes I think the people I am with might be. lol




No comments:

Post a Comment