Pictures

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Clothes, Clothes Everywhere!!

I am beginning to believe that my laundry is multiplying it. I am going to have to stop leaving it unattended, cause every time I leave, it seems to have doubled in size. I do run the washer and dryer VERY often, so I am not sure what is happening. And not only that but it also seems like no matter how often I wash clothes we never can find underwear, pjs, or socks. I am beginning to thing that there is a monster living in my house that eats all underwear, pjs, and socks that it can find. And then when it is full it piles more clothes on the piles. That has to be the reason!

So this little problem got me to think about a solution and here is my brill ant idea. Someone needs to create a machine that finds ALL the dirty clothes around the house, washes them, folds them, and put them all away! That would be totally amazing! How much simpler would my day be! So all you inventors out there, this is your next project. Get to work and contact me when you have a working model!!

No comments:

Post a Comment