Pictures

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Noise, noise everywhere!!

There are days when I just feel overstimulated with all the noise of my house. Lets face it in a house with 2 very active boys and 2 little princess there is bound to be LOTS of noise here everyday. But today is one of those days where I just cant deal with all the noise very well. I am not feeling the best, my sinus are killing me, brain seems to have checked out for the day, and all I want to do is go to sleep. Pretty sure I have sinus infection. And since it is a Saturday all 4 of the kids are home and playing. Which in the Schimek household involves lots of wrestling and noise. So I am just a little overwhelmed.

Luckily it is now naptime so I am going to relax a bit and enjoy some quiet. Praise God that all 4 kids seem to be in the mood to go to sleep without any problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment