Pictures

Sunday, March 6, 2011

To Go or Not to Go

Sitting here trying to figure out if I feel up to going to church or not. I hate missing church, it is such a part of our life, that missing it makes my week just seem off. I love seeing all our church family. But I am still feeling like crud(of course I think you always feel worst right when you get up, takes a while in the morning when your sick to see how bad you really are, it seems) and John is working overtime. So that means I would be taking 4 kids to church on my own, which I have done many times, but not sure I am wanting to do it today.

Think I am going to get everyone ready and see if by the end of that if I have any energy. I don't want to miss worship! I love worshipping the King of Kings, especially with a body of believers that I love and care about. Plus Anna Hayford is suppose to be at the church today(Jack Hayford's wife). She grow up in our church and her brother still comes and actually sits in our pew with us. That should be amazing to hear the word that God gives her for our church. Not sure if she is preaching or what, but I am sure she will at least get up and say something. Ok, so I am off to get all the kids ready and see where the day takes up, whether it be to church or to the couch. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment