Pictures

Saturday, March 19, 2011

The circus life is not for me!

Yesterday while watching a commercial I came to the conclusion that men are very lucky in one aspect. When they start to get a double chin, they can just grow a beard to cover it up. Then you can't tell if their bushy beard is from facial hair or chub.



Women don't have the luxary. I mean lets face it, if we grow a nice beard to cover up our chubby face, no one will be wondering if their beard is extra bushy or from excess chub. They will be wondering why they haven't joined the circus as the bearded lady.



So I guess that I will refrain from growing a beard to cover up my chubby face, because I just don't have the desire to live the circus life. But if I was a man, I would so have a beard!! And that is just a little look into the interworkings of my head. Weird I know, but hey, that is me! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment