Pictures

Friday, May 4, 2012

What was I thinking?!

There are times I question the wisdom behind my decisions and now is one of those times. I had the bright idea to sign all three boys up for baseball. Well after collecting all 3 kids' schedules I know realize that I will be spending part every week night at the baseball field quite of weeks during baseball season. This will be a little crazy, but honestly I am looking forward to it!!

I can't wait to get pictures and cheer for the boys. I think kids should be able to experience sports, summer camps, enrichment programs whenever possible. Not that I think parents should force their kids into things, but sports offer kids the opportunity to learn about winning and losing and playing by rules. Summer camps and enrichment programs, hobbies, etc give kids a chance to meet people they might never meet otherwise, learn who they are and what they like, and gives them a chance to be more independent while still in a controled setting.

No comments:

Post a Comment