Pictures

Monday, May 14, 2012

Busy week

Today was the first day of the last week of school. Ryan get out on Thursday at noon and Alex and JJ get out at 3:30 for the whole summer. I am not sure if I am ready for this. lol. It is going to be an extremely busy week.

Today after school, Ryan had a visit with his mom, JJ had a tball game, and Kenna and Alex had their dance recital.

Tomorrow John and I are going on a school field trip with Alex to Ash Hollow, then Ryan has a baseball game and Alex has his dance recital.

Wednesday, I work at the school, pick up Ryan early, then JJ has a tball game.

Thursday, Ryan gets out at noon, then Alex has a baseball game.

And Friday, Alex has a field day at school, Ryan has a baseball game(which he will miss) and Alex and JJ have a school awards night.

I am drained already and it is only Monday!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my your kids are already in their last week of school??? Mine have another 3 weeks (not counting this week). I'm so ready to be done. I hope you have a good calendar to keep track of everything, I sort of obsess over my Google calendar, checking it several times a day to make sure I don't miss anything in the busy schedule. Have fun with your week! And then get some rest :)

    ReplyDelete