Pictures

Monday, February 11, 2013

"You were pregnant?"

Ok, just how FAT did I look when I was pregnant? Because apparently I didn't look pregnant to pretty much anyone that didn't know I was pregnant. So I must have just looked fat. Why am I saying that you ask? Because I have had lots of people who are shocked that Emmalee is mine.

I am not kidding. Just today I went to grab a pop at the kwik stop and ran into a woman I went to school with. Now granted this woman I didn't see all the time, but about once a week and she goes "who's kid are you packing around?" She was floored when I said Emmalee was mine.

Heck even my neighbor had no clue I was pregnant beccause she even asked me whose baby I was babysitting just days after having Emmalee. This is a woman who I see everyday pretty much and she didn't even know I was pregnant. She even apologized for not realizing it. She was so embarrassed.

My mother in law and others said I didn't get as big as I did with the other kids. But I did get a baby bump, so why is it so shocking to people that I had a baby?! I can't go downtown without someone making the comment they had no clue I was pregnant. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment