Pictures

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

I am not alone!!

I went and had coffee with a good friend today. We did this regularly before our pregnancies, but then life and medical stuff got us out of the groove of it. It was so nice to sit and just talk. I hadn't seen her little one since her daughter was born and she is almost almost 10 weeks ago and my friend had never seen Emmalee who is almost 6 weeks, so it has been a while since we actually saw each other. We have talked quite a bit but not been able to sit down together.

As we talked we both shared our frustrations about raising childrens and also about our frustration about our reaction to kids behaviors. It was nice to hear another mom talk about how she gets just as frustrated as I do at times. I am not alone! Just nice to hear I am not the only one who has days where I feel like puling my hair out at the end of the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment