Pictures

Saturday, February 9, 2013

View of my life in pictures

Sometimes I wonder what people really see when they look at me. You know those pictures that go around on facebook that say something like: What people think I do, What my mom thinks I do, What I think I do, etc; and every picture is totally different? I think this is the story of my life.

Today when I was at Walmart I ran into a former classmate and neighbor of John's parents. The woman has one child and she told me that she thinks I am amazing. John tells me often that he has alot of people tell him they think I am also amazing. Why?! Because I managed not to strangle my children? Because believe me there are days that it is a miracle. I am just joking......kinda. lol

This is how I feel my little facebook picture story would look like:

This is how other moms of young children views me:
 
This is how my children views me:
 
This is how I view me:
This is how I pray my children remember me as:
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment